MultilingualPress and Woo Express: Latest Updates for WordPress Users
Welcome to WP Briefs for Friday 9th June 2023. Today, we have five interesting news stories to share with you.
First up, Alex Frison recently spoke about MultilingualPress at BigWP London, highlighting the importance of multilingual capabilities for enterprise websites and more.
Moving on, let’s talk about Woo Express. It is a promising new option for retailers who want to use WooCommerce without having to worry about hosting and upkeep. With support provided by WooCommerce employees and hosting handled directly by Automattic using WordPress.com servers, store owners can feel confident that their website is in good hands.
In the WordFence Intelligence Weekly WordPress Vulnerability Report (May 29 - June 4), there were 116 vulnerabilities disclosed in 88 WordPress Plugins and three themes. Review the vulnerabilities in this report now to ensure your site is not affected.
Lastly, Cory Miller and Corey Maass discuss branding and marketing on Session 16 of Launching a WordPress Product in Public. They also touch on incorporating feedback into product development through user testing and testimonials.
Thanks for listening to WP Briefs today! See you next week.
- Let’s Talk About Multilingualism with WordPress: BigWP London 2023
- What is Woo Express? How is it Different from WooCommerce Plugin?
- How to Preload Key Requests in WordPress
- Wordfence Intelligence Weekly WordPress Vulnerability Report (May 29, 2023 to June 4, 2023)
- Feature idea: Speaker profile block
- Launching a WordPress Product in Public: Session 16